11. Horse Racing: We timestamp all horse wagers when
the clerk gives you a readback. All horse wagering times
are based on our clocks within the office which may
or may not match the exact time on your clock. In any
event of a time discrepency the time which the clerk
has given you will be final and not up for review.
12. We reserve the right to refuse or limit any wager.
This may include, but not limited to past posted plays,
obvious line errors, or exceeded bet limit amounts.
13. No wagers can be cancelled once the caller confirms
them and the call is concluded, or once the wager is
confirmed on the Internet. The only manner in which
a client can cancel a wager is to wager on the opposite
side of the contest in which he initially wagered.
14. Any wagering disputes shall be resolved by the read-back
from the recorded call or the database record for Internet
play and shall be ruled final.
15 . Parlays: It is prohibited to parlay the same team
with both the point spread and the money line. It is also
prohibited to parlay the side and total of the same NCAAF
game when the spread is greater than 10, or 7 for a half.
Our maximum parlay payout is $150,000.00
16. With regard to suspended games, protest games, or
overturned decisions, Grande follows Las Vegas gaming
rules for wagering purposes.
17. On over/under wagers, over-time periods are included
in the final score, unless the rules for that individual
sport state otherwise.
18. When wagering on half-time lines, the over-time
period(s) are included as a part of the second half.
19. All rules, regulations, and payoffs listed in this
publication are subject to change without prior written
20. READ BACK IS FINAL:
All players are to confirm their wagers with the operator
at the end of the call using their password. It is the
responsibility of the caller to listen to the read-back
from the operator before confirming the wager. If, for
some reason, the call is dropped before the process
is completed, the wager will be at the management discretion.
With Internet wagering, it is the players responsibility
to read and confirm the read-back before saving the